LOTR Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bit too much to drink....

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

a bit too much to drink.... Empty a bit too much to drink....

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:51 pm

pint after pint of beer i drank, i believe i drank too much as i was swaying a lot and slurring my words as i sung the song for this inn.. "oh you can.. searrrchhh fffar and wiiide.., youuu can drrrink the whollleeee towwnnn...." i didnt get to finish the song as i vomited into someones garden i believe it was one of the barefoot's. then passed out a couple of mintues later. my dream were plauged by weird dancing elves with funny hats singing MERRY THE MAGNIFICENT!!...... it was a nice dream...
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

a bit too much to drink.... Empty Re: a bit too much to drink....

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Slopping beer everywhere as I walked along, I stopped abruptly when I saw Merry passed out on the floor. "Merry?" When he didnt answer, and continued to mumble weird things about elves, I bent down next to him. "Geez, Merry, how much did you drink?" I said, slapping him on one cheek.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

https://lotr-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:01 pm

i went in and out of conciousness, i could faintly hear someone talking to me thinking it was gandalf i quickly reacted "no gandalf i didnt do it, it was all pippin's fault he set fire to ur staff..." i mumbled not wanting to be disturbed my head was killing me and i wanted to throw up again...

Last edited by Meriadoc Brandybuck on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i miss spelled... ;))
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:03 pm

"What? You set fire to Gandalf's staff? Wake up Merry!" I slapped him on the cheek again and splashed cold beer onto his face.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 pm

something was splashed onto my face and i quickly shot up whacking into my attacker's forehead. rubbing my forehead hoping to make the pain go away i realised i hit pippin "oops sorry pip ive had a bit too much to drink.." i slurred out then passed out once again..
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:11 pm

I fell back, spilling the rest of my beer onto the ground as Merry quickly sat up and smashed into my forehead. Sitting back up, I realised that Merry had passed out again. "Alright then Merry," I said, grabbing onto his sleeve and dragging him back behind one of the tents. Luckily, Gandalf still had some firecrackers left over, so I lit the fuse of one and stuck it in the ground next to Merry's right ear. Chuckling quietly to myself, I stood back to watch.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 pm

something went bang right next to my ear and i was temporarliy deaf but itstead of yelling why i couldnt hear in my deranged state i yelled "who turned out the lights?!" i looked towards pippin "was it you?!" i ran after him with an invisible sword and completely missed him and ran out the tent right into the other dancing hobbits..
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Not being able to help myself, I followed Merry as he drunkenly stumbled out into the other dancing hobbits. I was laughing so hard, my sides had started to hurt. "Oh Merry.... try not..... to drink.... so.... much!" I said while still laughing. Waving at the other hobbits, I dragged him away from them.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

i stopped running around and turned back to pippin my vision was still blurry and to me he looked like a hobbit woman there was much diffrence to begin with anyway.. grabbing pippin i drag him to where the other hobbits are dancing then dance with him. the alcohol doesnt react well with my dancing and i end out vomiting on my 'dancing partner'. i step away from him a start to wander off to supposeidly where my hobbit hole is...
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm

I almost vomited myself when Merry decided he was going to puke on me! Shaking my head, I turned to walk towards to river to watch Merry's puke off in the water. As I stepped in, the water was really cold, and it gave me an idea. I turned my back on the river and called to Merry.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 pm

in my wandering i hear someone calling my name in the distance, or at least i think it was the distance my hearing is still shot after that big bang thing. i quickly turn around and stumble after wherever that voice is coming from. a couple of mintes of stumbling i found pippin at the edge of the river with the water up to his knees slightly wetting his pants. "yes'um?" i said as i arrived next to him.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:39 pm

"Come here," I said. "Doesn't the water look a little too dark to you? Go on, take a look!" I stood out of the way so Merry could get a closer look at the water.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 pm

bending down i look at the water i squint my eyes trying to see clearer. without getting back up i say "pip i think your right..."
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 pm

"That's nice." I pushed him into the freezing water to sober him up, or at least give him a shock to wake him up properly.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:46 pm

i was looking at the water when i was pushed in . it was fairly deep and most of my drunkedness went away into the freezing cold water "pippin you idiot" i yelled at him "my clothes are soaked!" before he can reply i pull him into the freezinng water as well.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Laughing, even though I was soaked right through and cold, I got to my feet and stood back up. "Welcome back to the sober world!" I chuckled. "You had a tad bit much to drink, Merry!" Shivering, I climbed onto the bank and started jumping up and down to warm myself up.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:54 pm

"stop yelling, i may not be drunk but i've got a killer head ache" getting out of the water i push pippin over as he was trying to warm up. "im going home wanna come to my place its closer than yours, we can warm up there" i didnt wait for his answer but started walking my clothes dripping as i walked.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Getting to my feet once again, I bounded after Merry, glad that he wasn't going to puke on me anymore. "Yeah let's go to yours." Still shivering, I followed Merry as we walked to his house.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 am

we arrived at my hobbit hole i open the big, round door and walked into the dark rooms turning on the lights as i went. i walked into the sitting area and put some pieces of wood in the fireplace. sitting down i watched the flames eat out the wood.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:21 am

I followed Merry inside as we walked into his house and sat down at his table. I watched him chuck a few pieces of wood into the fireplace and then he joined me at the table. "So," I said conversationally. "Looked like you enjoyed this year's festival a little too much."
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am

"oh shut up" i said and pushed him off the chair, "you were worse at your sister's birthday.. at all three of them" i remember all of what pippin did then start laughing and fall off the chair.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:15 am

"What's with you and always pushing me over?" I said, but laughing all the same. "I hope there's going to be fireworks this year!" I stuck out my hand to help Merry up.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:08 am

i grabbed hold of pippin's hand and pulled myself up "because its the only way to get through to you, yelling don't do much good and hitting you would be pointless as you would hit me back, so if i push you over i can always run away by the time you get up" i said with a smile. "tomorrow do you want to go and see whats growing at farmer maggots crop? he never catches us so we may as well, we haven't been there since the potatoes last month" i suggest.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:10 am

"Well thats a little unfair," I grinned back, as I helped Merry back up. "Yeah, why not? See if he has any mushrooms this time!"
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

i groaned when pippin said mushrooms, "dont you remember the mushrooms you had last time you ran around hobbiton screaming, then ran into gandalf?" i asked pippin and shuddererd at the memory.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum